Milton Anti-bacterial Solution is used in hospitals and homes for generations to sterilise surfaces and baby items. There is no boiling or steaming so no risk of burns and it’s Clinically proven non-toxic.
Milton Disinfecting Liquid is a unperfumed, foodsafe fluid which is suitable for use on work surfaces, floors, walls and utensils.
The solution kills 99.999% of bacteria, and does not require rinsing after use. Milton can also be used for the hygenic cleaning of fruit and vegetables using the correct dosage.
- Conforms to European Standards EN1276 and EN13697.
Supplied in 2×5 litre packs with 30ml dosage dispenser.